Below you can find download links to the latest files.
- OpenDungeons 0.7.1 (Source code)
- OpenDungeons 0.7.1 (Windows 32-bit binary)
- OpenDungeons 0.7.1 (Linux 64-bit binary)
You can also find development builds for Windows and Linux of our next release.
The source code with complete git history is available on the GitHub repository.
If you're in need of some older binaries, they can be found here.
OpenDungeons is currently available in package repositories for some Linux distributions. Feel free to contact us if your package is not in the list. Due to constraints of downstream distributors, those versions might not be cutting-edge, feel free to let the packagers know if you'd like an update.
- Mageia: Core Release official repository.
- Arch Linux: AUR package.
- Ubuntu: PlayDeb third-party repository.
- Lutris: cross-distro gaming platform.